Online Safety Tips and Advice for Parents and Guardians
Are you parent, guardian, or educator? These tips and resources are for you. Learn more about what kids are doing online and the steps you can take to help protect them.
- Games come in many different forms. Be sure your child is safe with these online gaming tips.4
- Do your kids search the web to learn more about their favorite celebrities? Cyber criminals know that. Check out the celebrity searches that could lead to malware.4
- It’s estimated that more than a million children in the US have their identity stolen each year.5 Learn what to look out for4, how to check for a credit report, and what to do if your child’s identity has been stolen.
- Protect your children by freezing their credit reports4 at each of the big three credit bureaus. It’s free to do and will help keep your child’s information out of the wrong hands.
- Be sure to take the time to adjust privacy settings4 on your child’s phone and applications.
- YouTube is one of the hottest sites for kids to use. How secure are their YouTube settings4?
- Do your kids know how to avoid a phishing email? This free phishing test4 is both interesting and eye-opening.
- See a list of online safety games4 that can help educate your child while they’re having fun.
Do you have other tips or resources? Get in touch to let us know!
Ürün ve Performans Bilgileri
Intel® teknolojileri, etkinleştirilmiş donanım, yazılım ya da hizmet etkinleştirmesi gerektirebilir.
Hiçbir ürün veya bileşen mutlak güvenlik sağlayamaz.
Maliyet ve sonuçlar farklılık gösterebilir.
Intel üçüncü taraf web içeriklerinden sorumlu değildir.
2018 Çocuk Kimliklerinde Sahtecilik Araştırması, Javelin Strategy & Research, Nisan 2018, javelinstrategy.com/coverage-area/2018-child-identity-fraud-study.