Installing the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)
- Download the utility to your system.
- Run the setup program by double-clicking Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Installer.exe.
- Read and agree to the license terms and conditions.
- Select Install.
- Click the Launch button. The tray icon starts and automatically opens default browser.
|Note||This application is supported on Windows* 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows® 10 using Firefox*, Chrome*, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers. |
Running the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant
Once the application installation completes, right-click the tray icon and choose Check for new drivers. The app can also be started from the Windows Start menu by typing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to find and launch by clicking it.
Uninstalling the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant
- Click Start.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Programs.
- Select Programs and Features.
- From the list that displays, click Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
- Click Uninstall.
- A new window opens that offers to uninstall the program.